Protecting Municipalities Since 1981
Welcome to IMLRMA's Website!
Send us a comment or question if you have thoughts about this website, if you have suggestions about how we can make the site more useful for all IMLRMA members, or if you're looking for something specific and can't find it.
Please visit the Website Help page for additional tips and information about how to use this website.
Facts about IMLRMA
We have been covering Illinois municipalities for over 30 years (since 1981). Here is a list of just some of the recent activities we've done to serve our Members:
- Traveled to more than 1,200 on-site member service and loss control visits
- Spent nearly 6,000 hours of on-site consultation time with members
- Covered nearly 3,000 firefighters, more than 3,500 law enforcement, and nearly 17,000 other municipal employees
- Conducted nearly 400 loss control-specific trainings for more than 3,000 municipal employees and supervisors on important topics ranging from Accident Investigations to IDOL/OSHA-required topics like Bloodborne Pathogens and PPE, to Defensive Driving and Public Liability issues
- Conducted more than 120 on-site building evaluations
- Conducted more than 50 special event reviews
- Inspected more than 250 recreational facilities including parks and playgrounds
- Inspected nearly 300 non-recreational facilities and job sites
- Participated in more than 70 Safety Committee Meetings
- Answered more than 5,000 member phone calls and emails
- Conducted more than 30 Safety Policy reviews
- Participated in more than 80 Safety Program development on-site meetings
- Reviewed countless numbers of contracts for risk management issues
- Provided access to online loss control training for members
- Upgraded our website and created many new educational and training documents for you to use