"IMLRMA has consistently handled our insurance needs with professionalism and outstanding customer service. They navigate us through our coverage needs on huge new projects, answer any of our questions timely and provide outstanding service when handling our claims. I can’t imagine working with any other team of insurance professionals. They truly have out backs when it comes to giving us the best protection and service for the lowest possible cost."
~Cindy Pepple, Finance Director, City of Galena (JoDaviess County), pop. 3,429
About IMLRMA Claims Services
At IMLRMA, our coverages are designed to protect your assets and property. We hope you never have to use your coverage protection, but accidents and unexpected events do happen. When they do, IMLRMA and our claims service professionals are here to help you recover as quickly as possible. IMLRMA takes very seriously our obligation to accurately and fairly pay the claims of our members. Our claims management philosophy is based on claims administration and litigation procedures tailored to the specific types of claims normally made against municpal coverages. At IMLRMA, we believe that, as much as possible, the claims adjustment and settlement process should be a positive experience for the member and that the process should reinforce your reasons for placing your coverage with us.
In this Claims Section, you can...
- View the answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Claims.
- Obtain contact information for the IMLRMA Claims Team.
- Download current forms used to report claims.
- Report a claim either online using iCE™, or by downloading a claim form, completing it, printing it, and faxing or mailing the completed form to us.
Send us your comments if you have suggestions about how we can make the Claims information more useful for all IMLRMA members
Some important things to remember about claims...
- Timely reporting benefits both members and your employees/contituents.
- Accurate reporting hastens the claim process and results in more accurate claim data (see Coverage Code for information on how to properly code the claims you report).
- See the Claims FAQs for more important information about claims.